If you've found yourself on our Careers page, you likely have done a little reading on us. If not, we recommend checking out our Meet Aspen article first where we outline Aspen's relationship with Monax Labs.
Here's the quick rundown:
Monax Labs is a web3 infrastructure studio based in both NYC and Edinburgh with a diverse team of remote employees working to make NFT transactions safe, secure, and legal.
Aspen is Monax Labs' NFT platform that provides new pathways for individuals and organizations to manage and maximize their digital property by building tools that empower and enhance the NFT experience.
You can view our current position openings HERE
We are very keen to see candidates from various backgrounds and experiences. You may not fit precisely every requirement we have for a particular position, that's okay. We place more value on your demonstrable skills and experience.
It is important to our team that you are able to engage, and on occasion back yourself, in honest and respectful discussions with colleagues. You are able to change your mind about something after consideration.
And now, what can we offer you?
- A high level of autonomy, freedom, and self-direction
- Marketable experience in the NFT, blockchain, and legal tech spaces
- Remote working to fit the way you live your life. Currently, Monax Labs is entirely remote.
- Join a fast-moving start-up at an exciting time as we scale up
- The chance to contribute to projects at the cutting edge of blockchain technologies
- Friendly, positive, and empathetic working environment
Please note that all applications and expressions of job interest must go through our hiring platform, linked above and again HERE
Submitting a ticket through our help center will connect you to our Customer Success team — who are fantastic, but not in charge of hiring. We look forward to meeting you.